Join us for the fifth annual international day of giving!
Giving Tuesday launches the giving season. On Tuesday, November 28, 2017, global charities, communities, and individuals will come together to transform the way people think about, talk about and participate in the giving season. #GivingTuesday inspires people to improve their local communities by volunteering and donating to charities and causes they support.
Help us make a greater impact on #GivingTuesday 2017!
The DRI Foundation encourages disaster management practitioners and the global community to find a way to join in acts of giving. Tell everyone you can about what you are doing and why it matters. Help us build resilient communities by giving back in 2017!
Ways to get involved:
- Make a donation towards the DRI Foundation’s disaster recovery efforts.
- Provide a corporate matching gift or volunteer hours through your employer with Double the Donation.
- Sign up to volunteer at DRI2018 For more information, please contact Michelle Ostler, director of volunteerism at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate your unused gift card balances or credit card points through Charity Choice.
- Start a Crowdrise fundraising campaign.
- Don’t for get to tweet your #unselfie to @DRI_Intl and let us know how you plan to give back on #GivingTuesday with the #DRIFoundation (download toolkit).
- Join the movement on GivingTuesday.org.
Find out more about the DRI Foundation here.